Join us this Sunday!
Our main Lord’s Day service starts at 11:00 am every Sunday morning. We also have a variety of small groups that meet at various times around the area.
What to Expect this Lord’s Day:
- Expect a casual atmosphere! We are a small church with a come-as-you-are attitude.
- Expect to meet people! You will see many conversations happening and will find our members excited to meet you.
- Expect singing that exalts God! Our worship through song is led with a guitar and designed for participation. The words we sing are carefully chosen to be both accurate to Scripture and glorifying to God.
- Expect to open the Bible! We teach verse by verse through whole books of the Bible—desiring to understand what the author meant to convey to his historical audience.
- Expect prayer! We pray to a sovereign God—knowing that He is in control and is never taken by surprise by life’s circumstances. He cares for us and inhabits the prayers of His people!
What about children:
RCS is a family-friendly environment. We believe that children are a blessing from God and are a vital part of every local church. We do not offer any “children’s church” as we believe children are part of the entire church family. Families are encouraged to worship and study together. We know that having kids in our meetings with us brings some extra “kid noise” with it – and we like it that way. We love having families with kids of all ages worshiping together with us!
What to wear:
You’re welcome to wear whatever you’d like. There is no set dress code, although the attire is more on the casual side. Just be you.
Where to go:
We are right next to Goodwill in Shelbyville. 169 Alpine Drive, Shelbyville, Kentucky.